Greg Hammond, CFP® CPA, CEO, Hammond Iles Wealth Advisors
Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA is a financial coach, author, and speaker who is on a mission to make a positive impact in peoples’ lives. As Chief Executive Officer of Hammond Iles Wealth Advisors, and co-founder of Planned Giving Strategies® Greg leads a team of professional financial coaches that educate and empower investors with the truth so they can make informed choices about their financial future.
Greg creates a unique experience, bringing the concept of superior planning to life with creativity, vitality and spontaneity that keeps audiences involved. Through shared life experiences and engaging wit, Greg fills the room with a favorable nodding of heads, moving people from passive listeners to active participants.
Greg has delivered over 250 presentations and radio shows to groups of all sizes at national conferences, churches and organizations on topics such as charitable gifts, financial planning, legacy and retirement planning. Greg’s business partner Scott Iles specializes in casual round table presentations for smaller groups and businesses.
Consider one of these topics or a presentation customized with your audience’s interests.
- Do More That Matters®, The Ultimate Guide to Changing the World with Charitable Giving One Person at a Time, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA with book signing. LEARN MORE
- Lifetime Income, More for Heirs and Charity, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA
- True Wealth Blueprinting, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA with workbook and optional book “Avalanche”
- Understanding Medicare, Scott Iles
- The Planned Giving Toolbox for nonprofit organizations, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA and Scott Iles
- Custom Presentation