Greg Hammond, a Connecticut Wealth Management specialist helps people “see” the results of intelligent financial planning from many perspectives – as a business owner, mentor, philanthropist, father investing to build a legacy for his family, and son preparing to care for aging parents.
Greg creates a unique experience, bringing the concept of superior planning to life with creativity, vitality and spontaneity that keeps audiences involved. Through shared life experiences and engaging wit, Greg fills the room with a favorable nodding of heads, moving people from passive listeners to active participants.
Greg has delivered over 250 presentations and radio shows to groups of all sizes at national conferences, churches and organizations on topics such as charitable gifts, financial planning, legacy and retirement planning. Greg’s business partner Scott Iles specializes in casual round table presentations for smaller groups and businesses.
Consider one of these topics or a presentation customized with your audience’s interest.
- Do More That Matters, The Ultimate Guide to Changing the World with Charitable Giving One Person at a Time, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA with book signing
- Lifetime Income, More for Heirs and Charity, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA
- True Wealth Blueprinting, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA with workbook and optional book “Avalanche”
- Understanding Medicare and Medicaid, Scott Iles
- The Planned Giving Toolbox for nonprofit organizations, Greg Hammond, CFP®, CPA and Scott Iles
- Custom presentation